Work with us!
If you are excited by our mission to empower entrepreneurs creating tech-enabled solutions to societal challenges via ESG integration, please join our MPower team!
As an MPower team member, you will:
- Become part of a movement to integrate ESG into startups to drive sustainable and scalable growth
- Invest in innovative companies that deliver positive impacts on society
- Grow as a professional – MPower invests in your career development
- Thrive as an individual – MPower prioritizes your well-being
- Have fun with colleagues in a diverse, inclusive, and stimulating team
Learn more about some of our key commitments, as well as recent perspectives, here:
- ESG Charter (https://www.mpower-partners.com/esg-en/)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy (https://www.mpower-partners.com/dei-policy-en/)
- Blog (https://www.mpower-partners.com/blog-en/)
If you have any interest in the open positions below, please contact us through this form.
Investment professionals (analyst/associate)
※DEADLINE: December 15th, 2023
MPower is looking to expand its investment team. We are seeking an investment professional who is passionate about making an impact on society by investing in innovative and impactful startup companies.
- An analyst/associate level professional with 2+ years of relevant experience to support the investment team.
- Responsibilities include market/industry research, financial and technical analysis of investment opportunities as well as post-investment support of portfolio companies.
- You are fluent in Japanese at a business-level in speaking, listening, reading, and writing (for non-native Japanese speakers, JLPT N1 or equivalent advanced-level Japanese required). English fluency is also desirable.
We are looking for an intern to support our investment team.
- You are an enrolled or prospective student at a university in an undergraduate or graduate program
- You have a strong interest in startup investment or ESG
- You are fluent in Japanese at a business-level in speaking, listening, reading, and writing (for non-native Japanese speakers, JLPT N1 or equivalent advanced-level Japanese required). English fluency is also desirable
- You are able to work at least 2-5 days per week / 60 hours per month / at least 3 months
- You can commute to our physical office in Tokyo (partial remote work is also possible upon consultation)
- (For non-Japanese nationals) You are able to obtain a visa for Japan
*Please note that this role does not necessarily lead to a full-time position.