2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The Company shall request, collect, store and use the personal information provided to it for the following purposes:
- Carrying out administrative procedures related to or in connection with the management of funds and assets;
- Collection of information necessary for investment decisions, communication and response to inquiries;
- Responding to inquiries and interviews about the Company;
- Recruitment, administration and management of human resources
- Ensuring effective and efficient performance and completion of other customer transactions; and
- Carrying out all other transactions, functions and processes related or incidental to the above.
3. Safety management measures for personal information
In order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information we handle, we will implement necessary and appropriate measures to securely manage all personal information collected. In addition, the Company will appropriately supervise its employees and any third party to whom the Company entrusts or transfers the personal information, to ensure that the personal information is appropriately and securely managed.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties / shared use
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual, except when required by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations. However, the Company may share the personal data collected on the following basis:
- Items of personal data to be shared
- Basic information such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as investment-related information such as the number of shares held
- Parties who may jointly use personal data
- MPower Partners GP, Limited
- MPower KK
- Purposes of use by parties jointly using the information
- Same as the purpose of use described in 1
- Person responsible for information management in case of joint use
- MPower KK
5. Consignment of business
The Company may provide personal information to subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use announced or notified. In such cases, the Company will require the subcontractors to handle the personal information provided by the Company in an appropriate and secure manner and will supervise them appropriately.
6. Contact for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
In the event that the Company receives a request or demand from an individual for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, deletion, suspension of provision to a third party, or notification of the purpose of use of personal information held by the Company, the Company will respond appropriately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act after confirming the identity of the person making the request.
For more information, inquiries, and consultation regarding the handling of personal information by the Company, please contact us at the details below.
Entities handling personal information: MPower Partners GP, Limited and MPower KK
Telephone number: 03-6807-3891
The Company also uses Google Analytics to understand how thewebsite is used. For more information on Google Analytics, including how the data is collected and processed, please refer to the following URLs.